Price list for 2020- Covid Reduced Fee Structure
Considering the current conditions and financial circumstances, we have revised and amended our fee structure. The reduced fees are as follows:
Registration fee after June 2020 R 0 We have chosen to waive all registration fees for the rest of the year.
Registration fee after October 2020 R 0
OPTION 1 - Incl. School Holidays R 1650
OPTION 2 - Excl. School Holidays R 1550
OPTION 3 - Until 13hoo strictly (including school holidays) R 1350
OPTION 4 - Until 13hoo strictly (excluding school holidays) R 1250
OPTION 5 - Babies ages 3 to 24 months incl. school holidays R 1850
OPTION 6 - Babies ages 3 to 24 months excl. school holidays R 1750
We have also amended our operational processes and procedures, and at least for the immediate future, we will not accept any children after we have reached our manageable number of children. We will amend these implementations and changes at a later stage though.
(We are also considering home-schooling options for older children, in co-operation with a nearby registered tutor. More info on this later, we will post information on the website later on.)
However, in light of this, along with our fee reduction we have depicted the changed requirements from you, and request that you please decide which category you prefer to use for your bambino's return back to school, to combat the coronavirus as best as possible effectively:
1. If your bambino stays until 17h30, you need to provide a clean bedsheet every day for nap times. It can be a standard single bed, flat sheet. We will send the used sheet back every day and must receive a new one the next. You may send a blanky to school for colder afternoons. Please mark this well.
2. You must please provide the following every month, per bambino enrolled:
A small bottle hand wash liquid
250 ml Dettol or Savlon (we pour a small amount in all our handwash liquids)
750 ml Jik to sanitize all contact surfaces.
Three packs of face wipes (we will use these now more often than ever before)
Two toilet rolls
Two rolls of Kitchen paper towels for drying hands (we are not allowed to use cloth towels any more)
3. Meals will not be prepared and served for the rest of the year. Parents must ensure that children have their breakfast or cereal at home. Your bambino will have to pack a snack and lunch box. Parents know their children best, and you will know what to pack. It will help us curb the spread of the virus.
4. Children must have their own water bottles, and these must be marked well. These bottles can be refilled at the school, from our water containers. If your child does not bring in a water bottle, then we will call you and ask you to bring one in because they need to have access to drinking water or juice throughout the day.
5. Grade R students must please bring their own pencil case or zip bag with crayons and colored pencils. We can not allow the sharing of any stationery.
6. The class teacher or caregiver of the other classes will give more information regarding the children's stationery and art. They are not allowed to share.
NO CHILD WILL BE ALLOWED TO SCHOOL IF THERE IS ANY SIGN OF A RUNY NOSE, TEMPERATURE OR COUGH.
Please note that the below mentioned fees were our fees before
the Covid-19 Pandemic. This is only to share with you that we have
reduced our fee structure for COVID financial strained parents.
These fees are not applicable currently.
Monthly school fee options
The registration fee for 2020 R 1500
Registration fee after March 2020 R 1125
Registration fee after June 2020 R 750
Option 1- Babies, ages 3 to 24 months incl. school holidays R2460
Option 2- Babies, ages 3 to 24 months excl. school holidays R2220
Option 3- All other ages, incl. School Holidays R2020
Option 4- All other ages excl. School Holidays R1820
Option 5- Grade R incl. School Holidays R2120
Option 6- Grade R excl. School Holidays R1920
2021 Monthly School Fee Options
Registration fee for 2021 R 1600
Registration fee after March 2021 R 1200
Registration fee after June 2021 R 800
Registration fee after October 2021 R 400
Registration fees include the following: All stationery, creative art supplies, for the year. The registration also includes the 2 x yearly school photographs. (Photographs may not be applicable to registrations after March kids might have missed the photo sessions)
Option 1- Babies, ages 3 to 24 months incl. school holidays R2550
Option 2- Babies, ages 3 to 24 months excl. school holidays R2350
Option 3- All other ages, incl. School Holidays R2250
Option 4- All other ages excl. School Holidays R2050
Option 5- Grade R incl. School Holidays R2300
Option 6- Grade R excl. School Holidays R2100
All extra information will be in the Parents Booklet which you will receive on the first day of school.